Maximilian II Emanuel, Elector of Bavaria
|born on||11 July 1662 Jul.Cal. (21 July 1662 greg.) at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°16' 04°19 Asc. 20°47'|
German nobility, son of Ferdinand Maria, Elector of Bavaria, and Henriette Adelaide of Savoy. He was ruler of Bavaria and a Prince-Elector (Kurfürst) of the Holy Roman Empire. He was also the last governor of the Spanish Netherlands and duke of Luxembourg. An able soldier, his ambition led to conflicts that limited his ultimate dynastic achievements. He died on 26 February 1726 aged 63 in Munich.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinand Maria, Elector of Bavaria (born 31 October 1636 Jul.Cal. (10 Nov 1636 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Maria Antonia, Electress of Bavaria (born 18 January 1669 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Violante Beatrice, Grand Princess of Tuscany (born 23 January 1673 Jul.Cal. (2 Feb 1673 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Münchner Jahrbuch der bildenden kunst, Volume 3; Volume 59" (Prestel, 2008), p. 196: " Den 11. July seindt Ihro Churfürstl. Drtl. unnser gnedigster Herr zu morgens zwischen 1 und 2 Uhr mit einem Prinzen erfreut worden, dan umb 3 Uhr durch Herrn Brelath von Tegernsee, Herr Pfarrer von Unserer Lieben Frawen die [fol. 50] Tauff verrichtet und die Namen geben wordten; Ihro Drtl. Herzog Max haben die Finger aufgelegt und die Gräfin Wolkenstain hat deme vorgetragen."
Abridged translation: On 11 July  her majesty was happily delivered of a prince between 1 and 2 o'clock in the morning, baptized at 3 o'clock with the name Duke Max.
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)