Max Emanuel, Duke in Bavaria
|born on||7 December 1849 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°26' 25°18 Asc. 26°44'|
Duke in Bavaria, member of the House of Wittelsbach, and the tenth and youngest child of Duke Maximilian Joseph in Bavaria and his wife Princess Ludovika of Bavaria. Maximilian Emanuel was the brother of Elisabeth of Bavaria, Empress of Austria and Queen of Hungary.
Max Emanuel married Princess Amalie of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, fourth child and second eldest daughter of Prince August of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and his wife Princess Clémentine of Orléans, on 20 September 1875 in Ebenthal, Lower Austria, Austria–Hungary. Max Emanuel and Amalie had three sons.
He died on 12 June 1893, aged 43, in Feldafing, Kingdom of Bavaria.
- parent->child relationship with Siegfried August, Duke in Bavaria (born 10 July 1876)
- child->parent relationship with Ludovika, Princess of Bavaria (born 30 August 1808)
- child->parent relationship with Max Joseph, Duke in Bavaria (born 4 December 1808)
- sibling relationship with Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria (born 9 August 1839)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth "Sissi", Empress of Austria (born 24 December 1837)
- sibling relationship with Helene, Duchess in Bavaria (born 4 April 1834)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig Wilhelm, Duke in Bavaria (1831) (born 21 June 1831)
- sibling relationship with Maria Sophie of Bavaria (born 4 October 1841)
- sibling relationship with Mathilde Ludovika, Duchess in Bavaria (born 30 September 1843)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Charlotte, Duchess in Bavaria (born 22 February 1847)
- Relationship : Marriage 20 September 1875 (Princess Amalie of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 12 December 1849, p. 3: "Baiern. München, 8. December. ... Ihre k. Hoheit die Frau Herzogin Louise, Gemahlin Sr. k. Hoheit des Herrn Herzogs Maximilian in Baiern, ist gestern Nachmittags von einem Prinzen entbunden worden" [Bavaria. Munich, 8 December. ... Her Royal Highness, the Lady Duchess Louise, the consort of Duke Maximilian in Bavaria, was delivered yesterday afternoon of a prince]. A time of 3 PM is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)