|Birthname||Michael Barry Matusow|
|born on||30 April 1968 at 17:33 (= 5:33 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles Cedars of Lebanon, California, 34n0546, 118w1740|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°42' 17°27 Asc. 15°57'|
American professional poker player, residing in Henderson, Nevada. Matusow's nickname of "The Mouth" reflects his reputation for trash-talking at the poker table.
He is also known for sometimes ruining hours or days of good play with a single misjudgement, (known as a "Mike Matusow Blow-up" or "Mike Matusow Meltdown").
Matusow began playing poker seriously in the early 1990s, first while working as a poker dealer, then as a professional player. His successes include being a four-time World Series of Poker bracelet winner, and the winner of the 2005 World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 12 May 2009 (Autobiography, "Check Raising the Devil")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Vocation : Sports : Games - Bridge/ Chess/ Other (Poker player)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Poker bracelets winner)