|Birthname||Evelyn Rose Matthei Fornet|
|born on||11 November 1953 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Santiago, Chile, 33s27, 70w40|
|Timezone||-04 h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°41' 12°11 Asc. 06°00'|
Chilean politician who served as Minister of Labor and Social Security under Chilean President Sebastián Piñera from 2011 to 2013. She was the Independent Democrat Union Party's nominee for President of Chile in the 2013 elections. Today she is the mayor of Providencia, her term being 2016-2020.
Matthei began her career as a lecturer at the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, before working in management in the private sector. Following Chile's return to democracy in 1989, she successfully ran for Deputy of the 23rd Electoral District the year after. Matthei remained in Congress, serving another term as Deputy and being elected Senator twice before she was appointed to the Cabinet in 2011.
Besides her political career, Matthei is also an accomplished pianist.
- friend relationship with Bachelet, Michelle (born 29 September 1951)
Birth certificate in hand from Paola Cruz, a Chilean astrologer.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Independent Democratic Union)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Secretary of Labor and Social Security, 2011-2013)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Speaks Spanish, English, German)