|Birthname||Brian Michael Firkus|
|born on||23 August 1989 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°22' 27°17 Asc. 21°24'|
American drag queen, singer-songwriter, comedian, and television personality from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Mattel is known for being the winner of the third season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, and for placing sixth on the seventh season of RuPaul's Drag Race.
Mattel co-hosts the web series UNHhhh and its Viceland follow-up The Trixie & Katya Show alongside Katya Zamolodchikova. Her first studio album, Two Birds, was released in 2017, followed by her second album, One Stone, in 2018.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: RuPaul's Drag Race (born 2 February 2009)
- associate relationship with Zamolodchikova, Katya (born 1 May 1982). Notes: Co-hosts, "The Trixie & Katya Show," 2017-2018
Sy Scholfield quotes Mattel on Twitter: "My birthday is August 23rd. I was born at 8am. Am I a Virgo or a Leo? It’s never mattered but I live in LA now" .
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite (Drag queen)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, clarinet, autoharp)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.