|born on||3 April 1964 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Rio de Janeiro (Rio de Janeiro), Brazil, 22s5410, 43w1227|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°23' 20°21 Asc. 21°15'|
Brazilian actor and singer known for his romantic style with albums like "Lupicínio and Noel."
Although he had no prior musical training, Mattar decided to learn to play the violin when he was 13 years old. His determination and perseverance paid off handsomely, and he was soon designated the musician at school meetings and family gatherings. His taste in music was eclectic, and he taught himself to sing, constantly working to improve his technical proficiency. In 1982, he saw Caetano Veloso while composing and was immediately drawn to try it for himself, stating it "looked easy." He spent some years dividing his time between his acting and singing, but in January 1992, he traveled to Jamaica. The bewitching rhythms and enchanting melodies that he heard there convinced him to dedicate himself solely to music.
Mattar’s wife is Elba Ramalho but their marriage was a troubled one, with reports surfacing that they have separated. They have one son, Luã.
- Misc. : Find something 1982 (Saw Caetano Veloso)
Marcello Borges quotes him in an article in Destino magazine (beginning the day).
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Traits : Personality : Persistent (Self-taught)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violin)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.