|Birthname||Getrude Ruwanzaro Munyaradzi Bere Matshe|
|born on||31 May 1967 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Marandellas, Zimbabwe (former Rhodesia), 18s10, 31e36|
|Timezone||CAT h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°54' 08°30 Asc. 23°12'|
Zimbabwean expatriate storyteller, a poet, an artist, a self-published author, an inspirational speaker, an entrepreneur and the founding director of three successful companies in New Zealand, where she now lives with her husband and three children.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2006 (Autobiography, "Born On The Continent - Ubuntu")
Sy Scholfield quotes from Born On The Continent - Ubuntu by Getrude Matshe (Wellington, NZ, 2006): "Evangelista was in labour for only 30 minutes before I was born at 3am on 31 May 1967."
The name of the village where she was born at Mount St. Mary's mission hospital in Mashonaland East province is unclear. We use the provincial capital, Marandellas.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Born On The Continent - Ubuntu")
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor