Mathilde, Queen of Belgium
|Birthname||Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz|
|born on||20 January 1973 at 10:47 (= 10:47 AM )|
|Place||Uccle, Belgium, 50n48, 4e19|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°13' 20°21 Asc. 01°38'|
Belgian royalty, the wife of King Philippe, who ascended the throne following the abdication of his father, King Albert II, on 21 July 2013. She is the first Belgian-born Queen of the Belgians.
Mathilde married Philippe on 4 December 1999 in Brussels, civilly at the Brussels Town Hall and religiously at the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula. The couple have four children. Princess Elisabeth, the couple's eldest child, is the first in line to the throne and ahead of her younger brothers and sister, who are second, third, and fourth in line to succeed, owing to a change in Belgian succession laws in 1991, allowing for the eldest child to succeed, regardless of gender.
- parent->child relationship with Eléonore, Princess of Belgium (born 16 April 2008)
- parent->child relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Belgium (born 25 October 2001)
- parent->child relationship with Emmanuel, Prince of Belgium (born 4 October 2005)
- parent->child relationship with Gabriel, Prince of Belgium (born 20 August 2003)
- child->parent relationship with d'Udekem d'Acoz, Patrick (born 28 April 1936)
- spouse relationship with Philippe, King of Belgium (born 15 April 1960)
- sibling relationship with d'Udekem d'Acoz, Charles-Henri (born 14 May 1985)
- sibling relationship with d'Udekem d'Acoz, Elisabeth (born 17 January 1977)
- sibling relationship with d'Udekem d'Acoz, Hélène (born 22 September 1979)
- sibling relationship with d'Udekem d'Acoz, Marie Alix (born 5 September 1974)
Michael Mandl quotes birth record .
(Bordoni quotes DATAsophia, B.C. Datanotizie No.28, 11/1999).
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest of five)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King Philippe of Belgium)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist (Speech therapist)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (She speaks French, Dutch, English, Italian)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of d'Udekem d'Acoz)