|born on||6 March 1944 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Milano, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°28' 03°47 Asc. 28°34'|
Italian homicide victim, killed by his wife Cristina along with their son, Paolo, and the dog, Zar, in August 2001, 13:30 in Milan. She had taken his gun to kill her family before killing herself. Antonio was a provincial fascist leader and local businessman and the family was known as being close, making the tragedy inexplicable. The only possible reason seemed to be that Cristina had been troubled by depression for some time.
- parent->child relationship with Matalon, Paolo (born 28 July 1973)
- Death by Homicide 31 August 2001 at 12:00 midnight in Milano (Killed by wife, age 57)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C., Datanotizie No.41 1/2001
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Close family)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Killed by his wife)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Businessman)