Mary Stuart, Princess of England
|born on||8 April 1605 Jul.Cal. (18 Apr 1605 greg.) at 23:59 (= 11:59 PM )|
|Place||Greenwich, England, 51n29, 0e0|
|Timezone||LMT m0e0 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°53' 06°17 Asc. 24°27'|
British princess as the third daughter and sixth child of James VI and I, the first king of a unified England, Scotland and Ireland, by Anne of Denmark, daughter of Frederik II of Denmark and sister of Christian IV of Denmark; her birth was much anticipated. She developed pneumonia at 17 months and died the following year on 16 September 1607, aged 2.
- child->parent relationship with James I, King of Scotland (born 19 June 1566 Jul.Cal. (29 June 1566 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charles I, King (born 19 November 1600 Jul.Cal. (29 Nov 1600 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elizabeth, Queen of Bohemia (born 19 August 1596 Jul.Cal. (29 Aug 1596 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales (born 19 February 1594 Jul.Cal. (1 Mar 1594 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from Royal Marys; Princess Mary and her predecessors by Elsie Prentys Thornton-Cook (Books for Libraries Press, 1967), p. 122: "The child was born at midnight (April 8/9, 1605) and the usual exclamations of disappointment at her sex were soon forgotten in the excitement of the official rejoicings."
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 2)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Stuart)