Mary, Princess of England
|Birthname||Victoria Alexandra Alice Mary|
|born on||25 April 1897 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Sandringham, England, 52n50, 0e30|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°39' 26°22 Asc. 27°51'|
British Royalty, daughter of King George V and Victoria Mary, daughter of the Duke of Teck; the third of their six children and their only daughter. She married Viscount Lascelles in Westminster Abbey on 2/28/1922.
- parent->child relationship with Lascelles, George (born 7 February 1923)
- parent->child relationship with Lascelles, Gerald (born 21 August 1924)
- child->parent relationship with George V, King of the United Kingdom (born 3 June 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Mary, Queen Consort (1867) (born 26 May 1867)
- sibling relationship with Edward VIII, King of the United Kingdom (born 23 June 1894)
- sibling relationship with George VI, King of the United Kingdom (born 14 December 1895)
- sibling relationship with George, Duke of Kent (born 20 December 1902)
- sibling relationship with Henry, Prince (1900) England (born 31 March 1900)
- sibling relationship with John, Prince of England (born 12 July 1905)
Sy Scholfield quotes royal news published the day after her birth: "Court Circular," The Times, 26 April 1897, p. 9.
Same data in Sabian Symbols No.655.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (British royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Six kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of six, only daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Viscount Lascelles)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women