|born on||28 October 1820 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Trier (Rheinland-Pfalz), Germany, 49n4455, 6e3757|
|Timezone||LMT m6e3757 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°42' 27°48 Asc. 15°26'|
A sister of Karl Marx and wife of the architect and railway director Arnold Theodor Wilhelm Albert Simons. She died on January 3, 1845 in Alstaden (now Oberhausen).
- sibling relationship with Juta, Louise (born 14 November 1821)
- sibling relationship with Marx, Karl (born 5 May 1818)
- sibling relationship with Marx, Mauritz David (born 30 October 1815)
Sy Scholfield notes that the birth certificate is transcribed in the German biography "Karl und Heinrich Marx und ihre Geschwister: Lebenszeugnisse, Briefe, Dokumente" by Manfred Schöncke (Pahl-Rugenstein Nachf., 1993), p. 576: "Geburtsurkunde Henriette Marx Trier, den 28. Oktober 1820 ... daß dasselbe in Trier am zwanzig achten des Monaths October um fünf Uhr des Morgens..."
Translation: Birth certificate of Henriette Marx of Trier, 28 October 1820 ... that the same in Trier on the twenty eighth of the month of October at five o'clock in the morning...
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Sister of Karl Marx)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Wife of the architect and railway director Arnold Theodor Wilhelm Albert Simons)