|born on||3 February 1847 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Ixelles, Belgium, 50n50, 4e22|
|Timezone||LMT m4e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°08' 18°46 Asc. 00°14'|
Belgian-born son of Karl Marx and Jenny von Westphalen, he was adored by his father because he was always in fine spirits ready to amuse the family.
Edgar died in his father’s arms on 6 April 1855 in London at age eight. Karl Marx was shattered to the core, although it was the third time one of his children died, this one was the most painful. The funeral of Edgar took place at the Whitfield Tabernacle in Tottenham Court Road, which was also the resting place for two of Karl and Jenny’s other children.
- child->parent relationship with Marx, Karl (born 5 May 1818)
- sibling relationship with Marx, Eleanor (born 16 January 1855)
- sibling relationship with Marx, Laura (born 26 September 1845)
Link with written excerpt: "M.Michel Hainaut et Mme Myriam Hauferlin ont eu le grand mérite de retrouver dans les archives communales l'acte de naissance du fils de Marx, ce qui élimine toute incertitude. Edgar est né rue d'Orléans, le 3 février 1847, «à une heure de relevée» (c'est-à-dire à 13 heures). Il vivra exactement huit ans,puisqu'il mourra à Londres le 6 avril 1855" .
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 8 years)