|Birthname||Brett Allan Marx|
|born on||16 December 1964 at 04:55 (= 04:55 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles Cedars of Lebanon, California, 34n0546, 118w1740|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°37' 18°41 Asc. 28°43'|
American movie and television actor and producer who appeared as Jimmy Feldman in the sports comedy Bad News Bears movies from 1976 to 1978. In 1981, he was nominated for a Genie Award for Best Performance by a Foreign Actor in 1980 Canadian film The Lucky Star.
Marx is the grandson of Milton "Gummo" Marx, and a great-nephew of Groucho, Harpo, Chico and Zeppo Marx. (Gummo, the second-youngest of the five brothers, was a member of the troupe on stage in the 1910s but dropped out before any of the films were made, becoming the agent to the Marx Brothers.) In the Bad News Bears films, Brett (with blond curly hair) has a strong resemblance to his great-uncle Harpo Marx.
Today, Marx is a commercial and film producer. He is married and has two children.
- other kin relationship with Marx, Harpo (born 23 November 1888). Notes: Share strong resemblance
Birth certificate in hand from Alexander Angel. Wikipedia has "December 26" in error.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde, curly)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Great-nephew of the Marx Brothers)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Film debut at age 11)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Commercial and film)