|Birthname||Raymond George Grace|
|born on||20 December 1944 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Richmond, Australia, 33s36, 150e46|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°39' 18°34 Asc. 11°53'|
Australian television journalist and entertainment personality. Having won the Gold Logie five times he is the most awarded star of Australian television, along with Graham Kennedy (although Kennedy won the ‘Star of the Year Award’, the forerunner of the Gold Logie in 1959).
He is best known for his various on-air roles on Channel Nine from 1978, particular his long tenure as host of the variety/talk show The Midday Show. In 2011 he returned to Current Affairs 60 Minutes, in which he had been an original presenter, albeit only in a part-time capacity.
Ray Martin is married to Dianne Martin, with whom he has two children.
Sy Scholfield quotes Martin's data from a document, "More Oz Birth Data," compiled by Dennis Sutton, stating source as "From him to Lois E. Ohlsen."
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of four, only boy)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (OAM)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (5x Gold Logies)