|Birthname||Marie Léonie Martin|
|born on||3 June 1863 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Alençon, France, 48n26, 0e05|
|Timezone||LMT m0e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°19' 03°03 Asc. 05°29'|
French nun, one of the four sisters of Saint Thérèse De Lisieux.
She died on 16 June 1941.
- child->parent relationship with Martin, Louis (1823) (born 22 August 1823)
- sibling relationship with Martin, Céline (born 28 April 1869)
- sibling relationship with Martin, Louise (born 22 February 1860)
- sibling relationship with Martin, Pauline (born 7 September 1861)
- sibling relationship with Thérèse of Lisieux, Saint (born 2 January 1873)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'm' pdf file, p. 83.
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Catholic nun)