|born on||28 April 1869 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Alençon, France, 48n26, 0e05|
|Timezone||LMT m0e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°58' 04°34 Asc. 03°48'|
French nun, known as Sister Genevieve of the Holy Face. She was the elder sister of Thérèse De Lisieux.
She died on 25 February 1959.
- child->parent relationship with Martin, Louis (1823) (born 22 August 1823)
- sibling relationship with Martin, Léonie (born 3 June 1863)
- sibling relationship with Martin, Louise (born 22 February 1860)
- sibling relationship with Martin, Pauline (born 7 September 1861)
- sibling relationship with Thérèse of Lisieux, Saint (born 2 January 1873)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'm' pdf file, p. 81.
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Catholic nun)