|Birthname||Amos Marsh, Jr.|
|born on||7 May 1939 at 05:55 (= 05:55 AM )|
|Place||Williams, Arizona, 35n15, 112w11|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°04' 02°46 Asc. 21°56'|
American football running back in the National Football League for the Dallas Cowboys (1961–1964) and the Detroit Lions (1965–1967). He played college football at Oregon State University. Amos attended, and graduated from high school at Wallowa High School in Wallowa, Oregon, as did his brother Frank. Frank also went on to play professional football and then into professional basketball.
Amos Marsh died on 2 November 1992, after suffering a series of strokes, because of his diabetes condition.
- associate relationship with Brown, Roger (born 1 May 1937). Notes: Detroit Lions teammates, 1965-1966
- associate relationship with Harris, Jimmy (born 12 November 1934). Notes: Dallas Cowboys co-players, 1961
- associate relationship with Howton, Billy (born 3 July 1930). Notes: Dallas Cowboys teammates, 1961-1963
- associate relationship with LeBeau, Dick (born 9 September 1937). Notes: Detroit Lions co-players, 1965-1967
- other associate with Norton, Jerry (born 17 May 1931). Notes: Dallas Cowboys co-players, 1962
Sy Scholfield submitted the birth certificate in March 2016 .
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football running back)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player)