|Birthname||Christian Henri Marquand|
|born on||15 March 1927 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Marseille, France, 43n18, 5e24|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°02' 23°19 Asc. 23°33'|
French director, actor and screenwriter working in French cinema.
He was born to a Spanish father and an Arab mother, and his sister was film director Nadine Trintignant. He can be seen as a heartthrob in French movies of the 1950s.
Marquand was married to Tina Aumont in the 1960s. He was a close friend of Marlon Brando with the actor naming his son Christian after him as did French director Roger Vadim.
He died of Alzheimer's disease on 22 November 2000, aged 73.
- friend relationship with Brando, Marlon (born 3 April 1924)
- friend relationship with Vadim, Roger (born 26 January 1928)
- spouse relationship with Aumont, Tina (born 14 February 1946). Notes: 1963-1968
- sibling relationship with Marquand, Serge (born 12 March 1930)
- sibling relationship with Trintignant, Nadine (born 11 November 1934)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Sanda, Dominique (born 11 March 1951). Notes: 1970s
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 165.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)