|Birthname||Caitlin Elizabeth Marnell|
|born on||10 September 1982 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°58' 22°10 Asc. 28°47'|
American writer and socialite based in New York City, known for her New York Times bestselling memoir How To Murder Your Life, which was published in 2017. She was a beauty editor at Lucky and XoJane, wrote a column for Vice, and has also written for SELF, Nylon, and Glamour.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2 February 2017 (Memoir "How To Murder Your Life")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes Marnell on Twitter, "After 8 pm before 10 pm"  in reply to the question, "At what time were your born?" ; and in her book, How to Murder Your Life (Random House, 2017), "I was born on September 10, 1982, in the District of Columbia under a crack-rock white moon."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : ADHD
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (Bulimic)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Sleep disorders (Insomniac)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Other Psychological (Self-mutilator)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Abortions
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoir "How To Murder Your Life")
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Beauty and fashion)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Beauty editor)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite