|Birthname||Charles Léonce Pierre, baron Marion|
|born on||14 January 1887 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France, 48n5356, 2e0538|
|Timezone||LMT m2e0538 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°46' 21°39 Asc. 11°55'|
French horse rider who competed in the 1928 Summer Olympics and in the 1932 Summer Olympics. In 1928 he and his horse Linon won the silver medal in the individual dressage competition. Four years later he and his horse Linon won the silver medal in the individual dressage competition again. They were also part of the French dressage team which won the gold medal in the team dressage event.
Charles Marion served as a general and a prefect for the government of Vichy France. He was tried in 1944 and sentenced to death, but while awaiting execution he was kidnapped and murdered by French partisans on 16 November 1944.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1932 Summer Olympics, Los Angeles (born 30 July 1932). Notes: Gold medal, Team dressage, France
- Work : Prize 1928 (Olympic Silver medal, Individual dressage)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Sports : Equestrian
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Team dressage, 1932)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Silver medal, Individual dressage, 1928)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Silver medal, Individual dressage, 1932)