Marie Valerie, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Marie Mathilde Amalie Valerie|
|born on||22 April 1868 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Budapest, Hungary, 47n30, 19e05|
|Timezone||LMT m19e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°17' 23°45 Asc. 00°41'|
Austrian royalty, the fourth and last child of Emperor Francis Joseph of Austria and Elisabeth of Bavaria. She was Elisabeth's favorite child. On 31 July 1890, Valerie married her close cousin Archduke Franz Salvator. Marie Valerie and Franz Salvator had 10 children. Marie Valerie died in Schloss Wallsee on 6 September 1924 of lymphoma.
- parent->child relationship with Agnes, Archduchess of Austria (born 26 June 1911)
- parent->child relationship with Clemens Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 6 October 1904)
- parent->child relationship with Elisabeth Franziska, Archduchess of Austria (1892) (born 27 January 1892)
- parent->child relationship with Franz Karl, Archduke of Austria-Tuscany (born 17 February 1893)
- parent->child relationship with Gertrud, Archduchess of Austria (born 19 November 1900)
- parent->child relationship with Hedwig, Archduchess of Austria (born 24 September 1896)
- parent->child relationship with Hubert Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 30 April 1894)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Elisabeth, Archduchess of Austria (1901) (born 19 November 1901)
- parent->child relationship with Mathilde, Archduchess of Austria (1906) (born 9 August 1906)
- parent->child relationship with Theodor Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 9 October 1899)
- child->parent relationship with Elisabeth "Sissi", Empress of Austria (born 24 December 1837)
- child->parent relationship with Franz Joseph I, Emperor of Austria (born 18 August 1830)
- spouse relationship with Franz Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 21 August 1866). Notes: 1890-1924
- sibling relationship with Gisela, Archduchess of Austria (born 12 July 1856)
- sibling relationship with Rudolf, Crown Prince of Austria (born 21 August 1858)
- sibling relationship with Sophie, Archduchess of Austria (born 5 March 1855)
Originally this entry had 6 AM (rated B), with Sy Scholfield quoting from "Die Regierungszeit Seiner Majestaet des Kaisers und Koenigs Franz Josef I.: geschichtliche Rueckschau" by Robert Rostok (In Commission bei L. W. Seidel, 1898), p. 192: "1868 ... Am 22. April um 6 Uhr früh verkündeten die Geschütze von dem Ofner Festungshügel das freudige Ereignis dem Volke, dass in der Ofener Burg dem Königspaare eine Tochter geboren wurde. Am 25. April erhielt die Erzherzogin im Thronsaale der Königsburg vom Fürstprimas von Ungarn die heilige Taufe und die Namen Marie Mathilde Valerie Amalie."
Translation: 1868 ... On April 22 at 6 o'clock a.m. the guns of the fortress of Budapest announced the joyous event that in the Buda castle a daughter was born to the royal couple. On April 25, the Archduchess was in the throne room of the royal castle as Prince Primate of Hungary performed the holy baptism with the names Marie Mathilde Amalie Valerie.
On 11 January 2017, Scholfield changed the time to 5 AM (and the rating to A), having forwarded news report from the evening edition of "Wiener Zeitung" (Vienna Times), 22 April 1868: "Ihre Majestät die Kaiserin sind heute, den 22. April, um 5 Uhr früh glücklich von einer Erzherzogin entbunden worden" (Her Majesty the Empress, today, April 22nd, at 5 am, was happily delivered of an Archduchess).
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Ten)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)