Marie Louise, Princess of Orléans
|Birthname||M. L. Ferdinande Charlotte Henriette|
|born on||31 December 1896 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°28' 04°48 Asc. 09°30'|
Princess of Orléans by birth and a Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies through her marriage to Prince Philip of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
Marie Louise was the eldest daughter and child of Prince Emmanuel of Orléans, Duke of Vendôme and his wife, Princess Henriette of Belgium.
Marie Louise married Prince Philip of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, tenth child of Prince Alfonso of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Count of Caserta and his wife Princess Antonietta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, on 11 January 1916 in Neuilly-sur-Seine. The couple had one child before their divorce in 1925.
Marie Louise married Walter Kingsland on 12 December 1928 in Chichester, Sussex, England. Marie Louise and Walter did not have children.
She died on 8 March 1973, aged 76, in New York City.
- child->parent relationship with Henriette, Princess of Belgium (born 30 November 1870)
- other kin relationship with Philippe, Count of Flanders (born 24 March 1837). Notes: Grandkin
- Relationship : Marriage 11 January 1916 (Prince Philip of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1925 (Prince Philip of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)
Sy Scholfield forwarded birth certificate n°1 from the online Haute-Seine departmental archives, 1897, image 2/238.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Orléans)