Marie Gabriele, Duchess in Bavaria
|Birthname||Marie Gabriele Mathilde Isabelle ...|
|born on||9 October 1878 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Tegernsee, Germany, 47n43, 11e45|
|Timezone||LMT m11e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°47' 22°23 Asc. 13°03'|
Duchess in Bavaria, as the daughter of ophthalmologist Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria, a member of the House of Wittelsbach and kinsman of the Kings of Bavaria, and his second wife, Princess Maria José of Bragança, a daughter of King Miguel I, exiled monarch of Portugal. Her paternal aunt was Empress Elisabeth of Austria ('Sissi') and one of her sisters was Elisabeth in Bavaria, consort of Albert I of Belgium.
On 10 July 1900 in Munich, Marie Gabriele married her second cousin once-removed, Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria. He was the eldest son of Prince Ludwig of Bavaria (later Prince Regent and King of Bavaria) and Maria Theresia of Austria-Este. They had five children including a stillborn daughter.
Marie Gabriele died from renal failure on 24 October 1912, aged 34, in Sorrento, Italy.
Full name: Marie Gabriele Mathilde Isabelle Therese Antoinette Sabine.
- parent->child relationship with Albrecht, Duke of Bavaria (born 3 May 1905)
- child->parent relationship with Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria (born 9 August 1839)
- spouse relationship with Rupprecht, Crown Prince of Bavaria (born 18 May 1869). Notes: 1900-1912
- sibling relationship with Amalie, Duchess in Bavaria (born 24 December 1865). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Queen of Belgium (born 25 July 1876)
- sibling relationship with Franz Joseph, Duke in Bavaria (born 23 March 1888)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig Wilhelm, Duke in Bavaria (1884) (born 17 January 1884)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Adelheid, Duchess in Bavaria (born 22 February 1875)
Sy Scholfield quotes from " Berliner Börsenzeitung," 12 October 1878, p. 4: "München, 9. Oktober. Die Frau Herzogin Maria Josepha, Gemahlin des Herzogs Karl Theodor in Bayern, ist heute Morgen von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden." [Munich, October 9th. The Duchess Maria Josepha, wife of Duke Karl Theodor in Bavaria, was happily delivered of a princess this morning]. A time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)