Marie Auguste, Princess of Saxony
|Birthname||Marie Auguste Friederike|
|born on||22 January 1827 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Dresden, Germany, 51n03, 13e44|
|Timezone||LMT m13e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°22' 19°35 Asc. 28°48'|
Princess of the House of Wettin, known as Maria, the first child of Johann, King of Saxony, and his wife, Princess Amalia of Bavaria.
She died in Dresden on 8 October 1857, aged 30.
Link to John of Saxony: Marriage and issue
- child->parent relationship with Amalie Auguste, Queen of Saxony (born 13 November 1801)
- sibling relationship with Albert, King of Saxony (born 23 April 1828)
- sibling relationship with Anna Maria, Princess of Saxony (born 4 January 1836)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Saxony (born 4 February 1830)
- sibling relationship with Ernst, Prince of Saxony (born 5 April 1831)
- sibling relationship with Georg, King of Saxony (born 8 August 1832)
- sibling relationship with Margaretha, Princess of Saxony (born 24 May 1840)
- sibling relationship with Sidonie, Princess of Saxony (born 16 August 1834)
- sibling relationship with Sophie, Princess of Saxony (born 15 March 1845)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Johann, König von Sachsen: Sein Leben u. Wirken bis zu seiner Thronbesteigung" by Julius Schladebach (F. Sturm, 1854), p. 15: "22. Januar 1827, Morgens ½4 Uhr."
Scholfield later forwarded news report from "Börsen-Halle," 26 January 1827, p. 8: "Dresden, den 22. Januar. I. K. H. die Prinzessin Amalie Augusta, Gemahlin des Prinzen Johann von Sachsen, sind diesen Morgen zwischen drei und vier Uhr, zur lebhaften Freude des Hofes und der Stadt, von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (Dresden, January 22nd. The Princess Amalie Augusta, wife of Prince Johann of Saxony, was happily delivered of a princess this morning between three and four o'clock, to the lively joy of the court and of the town).
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin)