Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort
|Birthname||Maria Antonia Anna Josepha Joanna|
|born on||2 November 1755 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e2223|
|Timezone||LMT m16e2223 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°03' 20°40 Asc. 02°56'|
French royalty, the favorite daughter of Emperor Francis I. She was known for a frivolous life style with court social life, gambling and games, gowns and jewels. Brought up in the hope that she might one day be queen of France, at 15, she married the crown prince who became King Louis XVI four years later.
The young queen was lively, witty and extravagant. When the stiff formalities of court life bored her, she amused herself with such pleasures as fancy balls, theatricals, attending the horse races and gambling. She lacked a good education and cared little for serious affairs. Giving no heed to the nation's financial crisis, her frivolity and plotting helped undermine the monarchy and start the revolution.
Marie became very unpopular and was blamed for the corruption of the French court. False and vicious stories were told about her, even a rumor that she was a spy for Austria
In 1789 their eldest son died and the French Revolution began. The weak-willed Louis gradually lost control of the nation but Marie faced danger courageously. In October 1789 a hungry and desperate Parisian mob marched to Versailles and forced the royal family to move to the Tuileries palace in Paris, where they were virtual prisoners for the following three years. On 21 January 1793, her husband went to the guillotine; ten months later her turn came. After bravely enduring terrible hardships, Marie Antoinette was brought to trial on a charge of treason and on 16 October 1793, shortly after noon, she was beheaded in Paris, France.
- associate relationship with Bertin, Rose (born 2 July 1747). Notes: Her dressmaker
- lover relationship with von Fersen, Hans Axel (born 4 September 1755)
- parent->child relationship with Louis Joseph, Dauphin of France (born 22 October 1781)
- parent->child relationship with Louis XVII, King of France (born 27 March 1785)
- parent->child relationship with Marie-Thérèse, Dauphine of France (born 19 December 1778)
- parent->child relationship with Sophie Hélène Beatrix, Princess of France (born 9 July 1786)
- child->parent relationship with Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (born 8 December 1708)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Theresa, Holy Roman Empress (born 13 May 1717)
- spouse relationship with Louis XVI, King of France (born 23 August 1754)
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand, Duke of Breisgau (born 1 June 1754)
- sibling relationship with Johanna Gabriele, Archduchess of Austria (born 4 February 1750)
- sibling relationship with Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 March 1741)
- sibling relationship with Karl Joseph, Archduke of Austria (1745) (born 1 February 1745)
- sibling relationship with Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 5 May 1747)
- sibling relationship with Maria Amalia, Archduchess of Austria (1746) (born 26 February 1746)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (1738) (born 6 October 1738)
- sibling relationship with Maria Carolina, Queen of Naples and Sicily (born 13 August 1752)
- sibling relationship with Maria Christina, Duchess of Teschen (born 13 May 1742)
- sibling relationship with Maria Elisabeth, Archduchess of Austria (1737) (born 5 February 1737)
- sibling relationship with Maria Elisabeth, Archduchess of Austria (1743) (born 13 August 1743)
- sibling relationship with Maria Josepha, Archduchess of Austria (born 19 March 1751)
- sibling relationship with Maria Karolina, Archduchess of Austria (1740) (born 12 January 1740)
- sibling relationship with Maria Karolina, Archduchess of Austria (1748) (born 17 September 1748)
- sibling relationship with Maximilian Franz, Archduke of Austria (born 8 December 1756)
- has other family relationship with Carlo, Duke of Calabria (born 4 January 1775)
- (has as) worker relationship with d'Arpajon, Anne (born 4 March 1729)
- compare to chart of Celestial: Jupiter-Uranus Conjunction, 1789 (born 29 June 1789)
- compare to chart of Marcos, Imelda (born 2 July 1929)
- role played of/by Bernhardt, Sarah (born 23 October 1844). Notes: 1904 play "Varennes"
- role played of/by Bianchetti, Suzanne (born 24 February 1889). Notes: Bianchetti played Marie in 1927 film, "Napoléon"
- role played of/by Dunst, Kirsten (born 30 April 1982). Notes: Dunst played Marie in 2006 film, "Marie Antoinette"
- role played of/by Foch, Nina (born 20 April 1924). Notes: 1952 film "Scaramouche"
- role played of/by Lemper, Ute (born 4 July 1963). Notes: Lemper played Marie in 1989 film, "L'Autrichienne"
- role played of/by Morgan, Michèle (born 29 February 1920). Notes: Morgan played Marie in 1956 film, "Marie-Antoinette reine de France"
- role played of/by Pulver, Liselotte (born 11 October 1929). Notes: 1961 film "La Fayette"
- role played of/by Shearer, Norma (born 11 August 1902). Notes: Shearer played Marie in 1938 film, "Marie Antoinette"
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital October 1789 (Imprisoned by mob)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Wynn magazine 3/1946 quotes "Die Statistik in der Astrologie," 1926.
Dana Holliday same from a biography by A. Asquith. Barbault same in his "Traite," p.265.
(Aurora gives "close to 8:00 PM" in AA spring/1937. Raman gave 8:00 PM LMT as did NN No.594, "cast at birth by an astrologer of the period.")
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung" (Vienna Times), 5 Nov. 1755, p. 5: "Wien ... Eben Sonntags als den 2ten dieses Abends gegen 7. Uhr wurde nach vorläuffig gegebenen Zeichen mit denen Glocken sowol in denen Kaiserl. Königl. Hof-kapellen, als gesamr übrigen alhiesigen Kirchen das Hochwürdigste Gut unter grossen Zulauf deren allergetreueften Unterthanen zur Erbitstung euer glucklichen Entbindung für Ihre Kais. Königl. Majest. unsere allergnckbigste Landes-furstin öffentlich ausgesetzet. Gegen halb 8. Uhr sodann wurden wir mit der höchst-erfreulichen Nachricht beglücket, daß Höchst-gedacht Ihre Majestät eine gesunde und Wolgestaltete Erz-Herzogin, GOtt sey Dank! glücklich zur Welt geboren. ... der Neugebernen Durchleuchtigsten Erz-Herzogin die Namen: Maria, Antonia, Anna, Josepha, Joanna, gegeben wurden." (Vienna ... On Sunday, the 2nd of this month in the evening at about 7 o'clock, according to preliminary signs, the bells rang in the chapels, announcing to their most devoted subjects the happy confinement of Her Majesty. At about half-before eight [seven-thirty] o'clock, then, we received the most gratifying news that Her Majesty was happily delivered of a healthy and well-formed ArchDuchess, Thank God!).
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Lacking)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extravagant
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gambler (Entertainment)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Parties, balls, theater, gambling)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Three years)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (French revolution)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Guillotine)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Famed royalty)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women