Marie-Thérèse, Madame Royale
|born on||2 January 1667 (greg.) at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||St.Germain en Laye, France, 48n54, 2e05|
|Timezone||LMT m2e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°43' 20°16 Asc. 28°12'|
French royalty as the fourth child and third daughter of Louis XIV of France and his wife, Maria Theresa of Spain. As the king's daughter, she was a Fille de France and was known at court by the traditional honorific of Madame Royale because she was the king's eldest surviving daughter. She did not survive childhood, dying aged five due to tuberculosis at about 10pm on 1 March 1672 at the Château de Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
- child->parent relationship with Louis XIV, King of France (born 5 September 1638 (greg.))
- child->parent relationship with María Teresa of Spain, Queen of France (born 10 September 1638 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louis, Grand Dauphin (born 1 November 1661 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Philippe-Charles, Duke of Anjou (born 5 August 1668 (greg.))
- Death by Disease 1 March 1672 (greg.) at 10:00 PM in St.Germain en Laye (Tuberculosis, age 5)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Journal d'Olivier Lefèvre d'Ormesson: 1661-1672 (Impr. impériale, 1861), p. 484: "1667... Le lundy 3 janvier, le matin chez M. de la Marguerie, pour l'affaire de Pinson. Il reçut un billet comme la reyne estoit accouchée la veille, à onze heures au soir, d'une fille..."
(1667... On the morning of 3 January, at M. de la Marguerie's, regarding Pinson. He received a note that the Queen had delivered a girl the evening before, at eleven o'clock...). This info is from the journal of Olivier Lefèvre d'Ormesson, a French aristocrat.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Tuberculosis)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 5)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, France)