Marie-Thérèse, Dauphine of France
|born on||19 December 1778 at 11:35 (= 11:35 AM )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°46' 03°47 Asc. 12°42'|
Madame Royale, as the eldest child of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.
After her marriage to her cousin, Louis Antoine, Duke of Angoulême, the eldest son of the future Charles X, she was known as the Duchess of Angoulême. She became the Dauphine of France upon the accession of her father-in-law to the throne of France in 1824. Technically she was Queen of France for twenty minutes, on 2 August 1830, between the time her father-in-law signed the instrument of abdication and the time her husband, reluctantly, signed the same document.
She died of pneumonia on 19 October 1851, aged 72.
- child->parent relationship with Louis XVI, King of France (born 23 August 1754)
- child->parent relationship with Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755)
- spouse relationship with Louis Antoine, Duke of Angoulême (born 6 August 1775). Notes: 1799-1844
- sibling relationship with Louis Joseph, Dauphin of France (born 22 October 1781)
- sibling relationship with Louis XVII, King of France (born 27 March 1785)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Hélène Beatrix, Princess of France (born 9 July 1786)
Castellanos quotes 11 AM from news report in "Madrid Gazette no. 1 of 1.1.1779, pages 5-6." 
Sy Scholfield quotes 11:30 AM from "Autour de L'enfant Roi" by Jean-Marc Zaimi (Zinedi, 2003), p. 15: "Enfin, à onze heures et demie du matin, ce 19 décembre 1778, vient au monde une fille, prénommée Marie-Thérèse Charlotte." Same data from the journal in "Revue rétrospective, ou bibliothèque historique: contenant des mémoires et documents authentiques, inédits et originaux, pour servir à l'histoire proprement dite, à la biographie, à l'histoire de la littérature et des arts" (Imp. H. Fournier Ainé, 1834), p. 122.
On 18 May 2017 the time was changed from 11 AM to 11:35am after Scholfield forwarded report from "Gazette de France," 22 Dec. 1778, p. 474: "Versailles... Le 19 de ce mois... accouchée heureufement, à onze heures trente-cinq minutes du matin."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, France)