Marie-Auguste, Princess of Anhalt
|Birthname||Marie Auguste Antoinette Friederike Alexandra Hild|
|born on||10 June 1898 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Ballenstedt, Germany, 51n43, 11e14|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°10' 04°30 Asc. 29°25'|
German noblewoman, she was the daughter of Eduard, Duke of Anhalt, and his wife, Princess Louise Charlotte of Saxe-Altenburg. She married and divorced a son of Kaiser Wilhelm II, then married and divorced a baron.
On 11 March 1916 in Berlin, Marie-Auguste married Prince Joachim of Prussia, the youngest son of German Emperor Wilhelm II. The couple had one son, Prince Karl Franz Josef Wilhelm Friedrich Eduard Paul (15 December 1916 in Potsdam – 22 January 1975 in Arica, Chile). The couple were divorced soon after the end of WWI. Their grandson, Prince Franz Wilhelm, married Maria Vladimirovna of Russia, a pretender to the Imperial Russian throne.
On 27 September 1926, she married Johannes-Michael Freiherr von Loën, a childhood friend. They were divorced in 1935, and Marie-Auguste reverted to her maiden name.
In 1980, Princess Marie-Auguste legally adopted the businessman Hans Lichtenberg, who subsequently took the name Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt. According to von Anhalt, who thereafter proceeded to sell knighthoods and marriages related to his new station, he gave her $4,000 a month (German sources say 2000 Deutsche Mark a month) in financial support.
Princess Marie-Auguste died at age 84 on 22 May 1983 at Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany.
- parent->child relationship with Karl Franz, Prince of Prussia (born 15 December 1916)
- child->parent relationship with Eduard, Duke of Anhalt (born 18 April 1861)
- spouse relationship with Joachim, Prince of Prussia (born 17 December 1890)
- sibling relationship with Joachim Ernst, Duke of Anhalt (born 11 January 1901)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report, Wiener Zeitung, 11 June 1898, page 3: "Ihre Hoheit Prinzessin Louise von Anhalt ist gestern fruh heute nacht in Schloss Ballenstedt von einer prinzessin entbunden worden." (Translation: Her Highness Princess Louise of Anhalt gave birth to a princess yesterday morning in Schloss Ballenstedt.). A birth time of 3 AM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (House of Ascania, Germany)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One adopted adult son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- 1898 births
- Birthday 10 June
- Birthplace Ballenstedt, GER
- Sun 19 Gemini
- Moon 4 Pisces
- Asc 29 Taurus
- 1983 deaths
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs