Marie, Princess of Windisch-Graetz
|Birthname||Marie Gabriele Ernestine Alexandra|
|born on||11 December 1856 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Schwerin, Germany, 53n38, 11e25|
|Timezone||LMT m11e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°32' 12°30 Asc. 22°39'|
Princess of Windisch-Graetz as a daughter of Hugo, Prince of Windisch-Grätz, and Princess Louise of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (herself the eldest daughter of Grand Duke Paul Friedrich and Princess Alexandrine of Prussia).
In Schwerin on 5 May 1881, Princess Marie married her first cousin, the German-born Duke Paul Friedrich of Mecklenburg, second son of Friedrich Franz II, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg, and his wife, Princess Augusta Reuss of Köstritz. The couple had five children of whom three survived.
She died on 9 July 1929 in Ludwigslust.
- spouse relationship with Paul Friedrich, Duke of Mecklenburg (born 19 September 1852). Notes: 1881-1923
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Altonaer Nachrichten," 19 December 1856, p. 2: "Mecklenburg. Schwerin, vom 15. December. Die Herzogin Louise, Fürstin Winbisch gräz, ist am 11. d. M., Morgens 8 1/2 Uhr, von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (Mecklenburg. Schwerin, 15 December. The Duchess Louise, Princess Winbischgräz, was happily delivered of a princess on the 11th of this month, in the morning, at eight-thirty o'clock).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Windisch-Graetz, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, by marriage)