Marie, Princess of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen
|Birthname||Marie Luise Alexandrine Karoline|
|born on||17 November 1845 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Sigmaringen, Germany, 48n05, 9e13|
|Timezone||LMT m9e13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°51' 01°39 Asc. 03°12'|
Princess of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, later simply of Hohenzollern, who married Prince Philippe, Count of Flanders (second son of King Leopold I of Belgium and Louise-Marie of Orléans) on 25 April 1867 in Berlin.
Their 5 children included Albert I, King of the Belgians.
Princess Marie was an accomplished artist, even occasionally exhibiting her paintings at the Brussels Fair. She had a literary salon, which was the gathering place of many authors as well as a feature of Brussels social life for forty years.
Marie Luise died in Belgium on 26 November 1912, aged 67, after suffering from pneumonia for several days.
- parent->child relationship with Albert I, King of Belgium (born 8 April 1875)
- parent->child relationship with Henriette, Princess of Belgium (born 30 November 1870)
- parent->child relationship with Joséphine, Princess of Belgium (born 30 November 1870)
- child->parent relationship with Josephine, Princess of Baden (born 21 October 1813)
- child->parent relationship with Karl Anton, Prince of Hohenzollern (born 7 September 1811)
- spouse relationship with Philippe, Count of Flanders (born 24 March 1837). Notes: 1867-1905
- sibling relationship with Carol I, King of Romania (born 20 April 1839)
- sibling relationship with Estefânia, Queen Consort of Portugal (born 15 July 1837)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich, Prince of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (born 25 June 1843)
- sibling relationship with Leopold, Prince of Hohenzollern (born 22 September 1835)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Linzer Zeitung," 27 November 1845, p. 3: "Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen. Am 17. Nov. Morgens 8 Uhr wurde die Frau Erbprinzeffin großherzogl, Hoh. von einer gefunden Prinzeffin glücklich entbunden."
(Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen. On 17 Nov., at eight o'clock in the morning, the Grand Duchess, was happily delivered of a healthy princess).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, by marriage)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite