Maria Theresia, Queen of the Two Sicilies
|Birthname||Maria Theresia Isabella|
|born on||31 July 1816 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e2223|
|Timezone||LMT m16e2223 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°15' 09°33 Asc. 09°49'|
Queen consort of the Two Sicilies as the second wife of Ferdinand II. She was the eldest daughter of Archduke Karl, Duke of Teschen and Henrietta of Nassau-Weilburg. Her paternal grandparents were Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor and Infanta Maria Luisa of Spain.
Maria Theresa was Princess-Abbess of the Theresian Royal and Imperial Ladies Chapter of the Castle of Prague (1834-1835).
On 27 January 1837, Maria Theresa married Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies. The bride was almost twenty-one years old and the groom twenty-seven. They had 12 children.
She died from cholera on 8 August 1867, aged 51, in Albano Laziale, Italy.
- parent->child relationship with Alfonso, Count of Caserta (born 28 March 1841)
- parent->child relationship with Gaetano, Count of Girgenti (born 12 January 1846)
- parent->child relationship with Luigi, Prince of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (born 1 August 1838)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Immaculata, Archduchess of Austria (born 14 April 1844)
- child->parent relationship with Henrietta, Princess of Nassau-Weilburg (born 30 October 1797)
- child->parent relationship with Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 5 September 1771)
- sibling relationship with Albrecht, Duke of Teschen (born 3 August 1817)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich, Archduke of Austria (born 14 May 1821)
- sibling relationship with Karl Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 29 July 1818)
- sibling relationship with Maria Karoline, Archduchess of Austria (born 10 September 1825)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm Franz, Archduke of Austria (1827) (born 21 April 1827)
- other kin relationship with Henriette, Archduchess of Austria (born 20 February 1884). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 5 May 1747). Notes: Grandkin
- Relationship : Marriage 27 January 1837 (Ferdinand II, King of the Two Sicilies)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Erlanger Real-Zeitung: 1816": p. 265: "Die Erzherzogin Henriette, Gemahlin S. kais. H. des Erzherzogs Karl wurde am 31. Juli Abends um 6 Uhr von einer Prinzessin glücklicheutounden."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Twelve)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)