Maria Teresa Felicitas d'Este
|born on||6 October 1726 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Modena, Italy, 44n40, 10e55|
|Timezone||LMT m10e55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°48' 18°05 Asc. 26°37'|
Italian royalty, princess of Modena by birth and Duchess of Penthièvre by marriage. She was the mother-in-law of Philippe Égalité and thus grandmother to the future Louis-Philippe of France. She died on 30 April 1754, aged 27, in Château de Rambouillet, France.
- parent->child relationship with Louis Marie, Duke of Rambouillet (born 2 January 1746)
- Relationship : Marriage 1744 (Louis Jean Marie de Bourbon)
Castellanos quotes 10am from "Madrid Gazette no. 47, of 19.11.1726, page 190." 
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report stating 10pm from "Oprechte Haerlemsche courant," 24 October 1726, p. 2: "Modena den 9 October. Sondag ten 22 uuren is d'Erf-Princes van Modena van een Princes in 't Kraembed bevallen." (Modena, 9 October. Sunday [6th] at 22:00 o'clock the Duchess of Modena gave birth to a Princess). Another report gives 5:30 PM (Mercure de France [chronicle], Nov. 1726, p. 2576).
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 27)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Este, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, by marriage)