Maria Teresa, Queen of Sardinia
|Birthname||Maria Theresia Josefa Johanna|
|born on||1 November 1773 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||LMT m9e12 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°18' 00°17 Asc. 16°47'|
Archduchess of Austria and a Princess of Modena by birth, and later by marriage Queen of Sardinia as consort of Vittorio Emanuele I of Sardinia.
She was a daughter of Archduke Ferdinand of Austria, governor of Milan and son of Empress Maria Theresa of Austria after whom she was named. Her mother was Maria Beatrice d'Este, heiress to the Duchy of Modena.
Maria Theresa married on 25 April 1789 at the age of 15 with the 29-year-old Victor Emmanuel, Duke of Aosta future King Victor Emmanuel I. Their relationship was a happy one and they had seven children.
She died on 29 March 1832, aged 58, in Geneva, Switzerland.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinand, Duke of Breisgau (born 1 June 1754)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Beatrice d’Este, Duchess of Massa (born 7 April 1750)
- spouse relationship with Vittorio Emanuele I, King of Sardinia (born 24 July 1759). Notes: 1789-1824
- sibling relationship with Karl, Archduke of Austria-Este (born 25 April 1781)
- sibling relationship with Maria Ludovika, Empress Consort of Austria (born 14 December 1787)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Münchner Zeitung," 26 Nov 1773: "Mayland, den 3. Nov. Montags, den 1sten dieses, Vormittags nach 10 Uhr, wurden Ihre Königl. Hoheit unsere Durchl. Erzherzoginn von einer Prinzessin entbunden." (Milan, 3 November. Monday, the 1st of this month, in the morning, after ten o'clock, Her Royal Highness the Archduchess, was delivered of a princess).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Austria-Este, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Savoy, by marriage)