Maria Teresa, Infanta of Spain
|Birthname||María Teresa Isabel Eugenia|
|born on||12 November 1882 at 19:15 (= 7:15 PM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||LMT m3w41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°21' 11°37 Asc. 02°02'|
Infanta of Spain, as the second eldest child and daughter of Alfonso XII of Spain and his second wife Maria Christina of Austria. Maria Teresa was a member of the House of Bourbon by birth and through her marriage to Prince Ferdinand of Bavaria, she was a Princess and Duchess of Bavaria and a member of the House of Wittelsbach.
Maria Teresa married her first cousin, Prince Ferdinand on 12 January 1906 in Madrid. Maria Teresa and Ferdinand had four children.
She died on 23 September 1912, aged 29, in Madrid.
- parent->child relationship with José Eugenio, Infante of Spain (born 26 March 1909)
- parent->child relationship with Luis Alfonso, Infante of Spain (born 12 December 1906)
- parent->child relationship with María de las Mercedes, Infanta of Spain (born 3 October 1911)
- parent->child relationship with María del Pilar, Infanta of Spain (1912) (born 15 September 1912)
- child->parent relationship with Alfonso XII, King of Spain (born 28 November 1857)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Christina, Queen Consort of Spain (born 21 July 1858)
- spouse relationship with Ferdinand, Prince of Bavaria (born 10 May 1884). Notes: 1906-1912
- sibling relationship with Alfonso XIII, King of Spain (born 17 May 1886)
- sibling relationship with Mercedes, Princess of Asturias (born 11 September 1880)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from Le Temps, 14 November 1882, p. 1: "Madrid, 12 novembre, 9 h. soir. Ce matin la reine s’est sentie indisposée, et son état de souffrance a continué toute la journée... A sept heures quinze minutes, la reine est heureusement accouchée d’une fille, qui recevra le nom d'Isabelle, comme sa grand’mère... Quelques heures avant la naissance de l’infante, une foule considérable accompagnait l’enterre ment civil de M. Figueras, l’ancien président du pouvoir exécutif de la République fédérale de 1873."
[Madrid, 12 November, 9 pm. This morning the queen felt indisposed, and her state of suffering continued all day... At seven fifteen, the queen was happily delivered of a daughter, who will receive the name of Isabella, after her grandmother... A few hours before the birth of the Infanta, a considerable crowd accompanied the burial of Mr. Figueras, the former President of the Executive Power of the Federal Republic of Germany in 1873].
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach, by marriage)