Maria Pia, Princess of Bourbon-Parma
|born on||24 September 1934 at 23:15 (= 11:15 PM )|
|Place||Naples, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°10' 24°28 Asc. 11°33'|
Italian-Yugoslav princess, the eldest daughter of Umberto II of Italy and Marie-José of Belgium. She is the older sister of Princess Maria Gabriella of Savoy, the Prince of Naples, and Princess Maria Beatrice of Savoy. She married Prince Alexander of Yugoslavia. The couple were divorced in 1967. They have two sets of twins. In 2003 she married Prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma.
- parent->child relationship with Dimitri, Prince of Yugoslavia (born 18 June 1958)
- child->parent relationship with Marie José, Princess of Belgium (born 4 August 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Umberto II, King of Italy (born 15 September 1904)
- spouse relationship with Aleksandar, Prince of Yugoslavia (born 13 August 1924). Notes: Married 1955-1967, four children
- sibling relationship with Maria Beatrice, Princess of Savoy (born 2 February 1943)
- sibling relationship with Maria Gabriella, Princess of Savoy (born 24 February 1940)
- sibling relationship with Vittorio Emanuele, Prince of Naples (born 12 February 1937)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Italian Princess Given Names Of Nine Saints and Ancestors," Washington Post, 26 September 1934, p. 11; "Daughter Born to Crown Princess of Italy," New York Times, 25 Sep. 1934, p. 1.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Savoy, House of Bourbon-Parma)