Maria Leopoldine, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Maria Leopoldine Josepha Caroline|
|born on||22 January 1797 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e2223|
|Timezone||LMT m16e2223 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°49' 29°57 Asc. 27°31'|
Archduchess of Austria, Empress consort of Brazil and Queen consort of Portugal.
She was the daughter of Holy Roman Emperor Francis II, and his second wife, Maria Teresa of Naples and Sicily. Among her many siblings were Emperor Ferdinand I of Austria and Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma, the wife of Napoleon Bonaparte. She was also the great-niece, through her paternal Grandfather, of the ill-fated Queen Marie Antoinette of France.
She died 11 December 1826.
- parent->child relationship with Januária, Princess of Brazil (born 11 March 1822)
- parent->child relationship with Maria II, Queen of Portugal (born 4 April 1819)
- parent->child relationship with Pedro II, Emperor of Brazil (born 2 December 1825)
- child->parent relationship with Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 12 February 1768)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Teresa, Holy Roman Empress (born 6 June 1772)
- spouse relationship with Pedro I, Emperor of Brazil (born 12 October 1798). Notes: 1817-1826
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand I, Emperor of Austria (born 19 April 1793)
- sibling relationship with Franz Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 7 December 1802)
- sibling relationship with Josef Franz, Archduke of Austria (born 9 April 1799)
- sibling relationship with Karoline Ferdinande, Archduchess of Austria (born 8 April 1801)
- sibling relationship with Karoline Leopoldine, Archduchess of Austria (born 8 June 1794)
- sibling relationship with Karoline Ludovika, Archduchess of Austria (born 4 December 1795)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (1804) (born 8 June 1804)
- sibling relationship with Maria Klementine, Archduchess of Austria (born 1 March 1798)
- sibling relationship with Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma (born 12 December 1791)
Castellanos quotes "Madrid Gazette no. 19, of 07.03.1797, page 186." 
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report with same data from "Wiener Zeitung" (Vienna Times), 25 January 1797, p. 1: "Wien. Sonntags den 22. d. M. Morgens um halb 8 Uhr sind Ihre Maj. die Kai Kaiserinn von einer Erzherzoginn glücklich entbunden worden." (Vienna. On the morning of the 22nd, at half-before-eight o'clock [7:30 AM], Her Majesty the Empress, was happily delivered of an Archduchess).
On 30 January 2017 a typo was corrected, changing the year of birth from 1767 to 1797.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)