Maria Josepha, Queen of Poland
|Birthname||Maria Josepha Benedikta Antonia Theresia Xaveria P|
|born on||8 December 1699 (greg.) at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e2223|
|Timezone||LMT m16e2223 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°46' 07°58 Asc. 05°12'|
Archduchess of Austria by birth and the last Queen of Poland by marriage to Augustus III. From 1711 to 1717, she was heir presumptive to the Habsburg Empire. Her sister Maria Amalia of Austria became Electress of Bavaria.
Maria Josepha was the eldest child of Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor, and Princess Wilhelmina Amalia of Brunswick-Lüneburg. She was named for her father.
On 20 August 1719, Maria Josepha and Augustus married, and they had at least fifteen children.
On 17 November 1757, Maria Josepha died in Dresden of a stroke, aged 57.
- parent->child relationship with Clemens Wenceslaus, Prince of Saxony (born 28 September 1739)
- parent->child relationship with Franz Xaver, Prince of Saxony (born 25 August 1730)
- parent->child relationship with Friedrich Christian, Elector of Saxony (born 5 September 1722)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Amalia, Queen Consort of Spain (born 24 November 1724)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Anna, Electress of Bavaria (born 29 August 1728)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Christina, Princess of Saxony (born 12 February 1735)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Elisabeth, Princess of Saxony (born 9 February 1736)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Josepha, Dauphine of France (born 4 November 1731)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Margaretha, Princess of Saxony (born 13 September 1727)
- child->parent relationship with Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor (born 26 July 1678 (greg.))
- spouse relationship with August III, King of Poland (born 17 October 1696 (greg.)). Notes: 1719-1757
- sibling relationship with Leopold Joseph, Archduke of Austria (born 29 October 1700 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maria Amalia, Holy Roman Empress (born 22 October 1701)
Sy Scholfield provided news report from Historische Remarques Der Neuesten Sachen in Europa Des 1701. Jahres, Part 3 by Peter Ambrosius Lehmann (Reumann, 1702), p. 358: "Denn anno 1699. den 8. Decembris des Mittags gegen 1. Uhr gebahr Ihre Majestat die Konnische Konigin Ihre erste Prinzessin/ die Durchl. Erz.Herzogin Mariam Josepham Benedictam."
(Translation: In 1699, on 8 December, about 1 o'clock midday, Her Majesty bore her first princess, the Archduchess Mariam Josepham Benedictam).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (38 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (At least fifteen)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin, by marriage)