Maria Gabriella, Princess of Savoy
|Birthname||Maria Gabriella Giuseppa Aldegonda Adelaide Ludovi|
|born on||24 February 1940 at 01:25 (= 01:25 AM )|
|Place||Naples, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°15' 12°52 Asc. 05°34'|
Savoyard princess and noted historian of Italy. She is the middle daughter of Italy's last king, Umberto II, and Marie José of Belgium, the "May Queen", and a sister of Vittorio Emanuele, Prince of Naples; Princess Maria Pia of Parma; and Princess Maria Beatrice of Savoy.
- child->parent relationship with Marie José, Princess of Belgium (born 4 August 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Umberto II, King of Italy (born 15 September 1904)
- sibling relationship with Maria Beatrice, Princess of Savoy (born 2 February 1943)
- sibling relationship with Maria Pia, Princess of Bourbon-Parma (born 24 September 1934)
- sibling relationship with Vittorio Emanuele, Prince of Naples (born 12 February 1937)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "La Campania dal fascismo alla Repubblica: società, politica, cultura, Volume 1" by Luigi Cortesi (Regione Campania : Comitato per le celebrazioni del XXX anniversario della Resistenza, 1977), p. 101: "Napoli, 24 febbraio Maria Gabriella di Savoia, la terzogenita dei Principi di Piemonte, venuta alla luce alle 1.25 di questa notte."
Translation: "Naples, 24 February. Maria Gabriella of Savoy, the third daughter of the Prince of Piedmont, came to light at 1:25 tonight."
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Savoy)