Maria Francisca, Countess of Molina
|born on||22 April 1800 at 01:45 (= 01:45 AM )|
|Place||Queluz, Portugal, 38n45, 9w15|
|Timezone||LMT m9w15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°41' 10°25 Asc. 08°27'|
Portuguese infanta (princess), a daughter of King Joao (John) VI of Portugal and his spouse Carlota Joaquina of Spain. On 22 September 1816 in Madrid, Maria married her uncle Infante Carlos Maria Isidro of Spain. The couple had three children: Infante Carlos, Count of Montemolin (1818–1861); Juan, Count of Montizón (1822–1887); and Fernando (1824–1861). In 1833, Maria Francisca, her husband and children were exiled from Spain because they refused to recognize Isabel II as heiress to the Spanish throne. They went first to Portugal and then to Alverstoke, Hampshire, UK, where she died one year later on 4 September 1834 aged 34.
- parent->child relationship with Carlos, Count of Montemolin (born 31 January 1818)
- parent->child relationship with de Borbon y Braganza, Fernando (born 19 October 1824)
- parent->child relationship with Juan, Count of Montizón (born 15 May 1822)
- child->parent relationship with João VI, King of Portugal (born 13 May 1767)
- spouse relationship with Carlos of Spain, Count of Molina (born 29 March 1788). Notes: 1816-1834
- sibling relationship with Ana de Jesus Maria, Infanta of Portugal (born 23 October 1806)
- sibling relationship with Francisco Antonio, Prince of Beira (born 21 March 1795)
- sibling relationship with Isabel Maria, Infanta of Portugal (born 4 July 1801)
- sibling relationship with Maria da Assunção, Infanta of Portugal (born 25 June 1805)
- sibling relationship with Maria Isabel, Queen Consort of Spain (born 19 May 1797)
- sibling relationship with Maria Teresa, Infanta of Portugal (born 29 April 1793)
- sibling relationship with Miguel I, King of Portugal (born 26 October 1802)
- sibling relationship with Pedro I, Emperor of Brazil (born 12 October 1798)
- Relationship : Marriage 22 September 1816 (Infante Carlos Maria Isidro of Spain)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Descendência d'El-Rei Dom João VI" by Frederico Gavazzo Perry Vidal (Edições INAPA, 1996), p. 97: "n. no Palacio Real da Quinta de Queluz, a 22 de Abril de 1800, 1 h. e 45 m. da manhã."
Full name: Maria Francisca de Assis da Maternidade Xavier de Paula de Alcântara Antónia Joaquina Gonzaga Carlota Mónica Senhorinha Soter e Caia of Braganza.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Braganza, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon/Spain, by marriage)