Maria Feodorovna, Empress of Russia
|Birthname||Marie Sophie Frederikke Dagmar|
|born on||26 November 1847 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Copenhagen, Denmark, 55n40, 12e35|
|Timezone||LMT m12e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°22' 23°07 Asc. 12°43'|
Danish princess by birth (christened Dagmar) and Empress of Russia as spouse of Tsar Alexander III (reigned 1881–1894). She was the second daughter of King Christian IX of Denmark and Louise of Hesse-Cassel; her siblings included Alexandra (Queen Consort of the United Kingdom), King Frederick VIII of Denmark and King George I of Greece. Her eldest son became the last Russian monarch, Emperor Nicholas II of Russia, whom she outlived by ten years.
Indeed, on 13 October 1928 at Hvidøre near Copenhagen, Maria died at the age of 80, having outlived another three of her six children.
- associate relationship with Andersen, Hans Christian (born 2 April 1805)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Maria Pavlovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (1854) (born 14 May 1854)
- other associate with Nikolai Alexandrovich, Grand Duke of Russia (born 20 September 1843). Notes: Fiance/es
- parent->child relationship with Alexander, Grand Duke of Russia (born 26 May 1869 Jul.Cal. (7 June 1869 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Georgi, Grand Duke of Russia (born 27 April 1871 Jul.Cal. (9 May 1871 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Michael, Grand Duke of Russia (born 22 November 1878 Jul.Cal. (4 Dec 1878 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Nikolai II, Czar of Russia (born 6 May 1868 Jul.Cal. (18 May 1868 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Olga, Grand Duchess of Russia (1882) (born 1 June 1882 Jul.Cal. (13 June 1882 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Xenia, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 25 March 1875 Jul.Cal. (6 Apr 1875 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Louise of Hesse-Kassel, Queen of Denmark (born 7 September 1817)
- spouse relationship with Alexander III, Czar of Russia (born 26 February 1845 Jul.Cal. (10 Mar 1845 greg.)). Notes: 1866-1918
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Queen Consort (born 1 December 1844)
- sibling relationship with Frederik VIII, King of Denmark (born 3 June 1843)
- sibling relationship with Geórgios I, King of Greece (born 24 December 1845)
- sibling relationship with Valdemar, Prince of Denmark (born 27 October 1858)
- role played of/by De Havilland, Olivia (born 1 July 1916). Notes: 1986 TV film "Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna"
- role played of/by Lansbury, Angela (born 16 October 1925). Notes: 1997 animated film "Anastasia"
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Tak for dansen, Louise: det første glücksborgske kongepar og hele deres europæiske slægt" (Lindhardt og Ringhof, 2003), p. 45: “'26. november 1847 om morgenen forløstes min niece Louise med en datter', skriver kongen til sin niece, Louises storesøster, Marie af Dessau, i anledning af Christian og Louises fjerdefødte. Også den lille nyfødte prinsesse i Det Gule Palæ får mange navne: Marie Sophie Frederikke Dagmar." (Translation: 'On 26 November 1847 in the morning my niece Louise was redeemed with a daughter', writes the king to his niece, Louise's sister, Marie of Dessau, on the occasion of Christian and Louise's fourth-born. Also the little newborn princess in the Yellow Palace had many names: Marie Sophie Frederikke Dagmar). A time of 6AM is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Glücksburg, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Romanov, by marriage)