Maria Elisabeth, Princess of Saxony
|Birthname||Maria Elisabeth Apollonia Casimira Francisca Xaver|
|born on||9 February 1736 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Warsaw, Poland, 52n15, 21e0|
|Timezone||LMT m21e0 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°52' 21°43 Asc. 17°30'|
German noblewoman and titular Princess of Poland, Lithuania and Saxony. Maria Elisabeth was the eleventh of fourteen children of Augustus III of Poland, Elector of Saxony (as Friedrich Augustus I), King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania (as August II). Her mother Maria Josepha was born an Archduchess of Austria. She died on 24 December 1818, unmarried and without issue.
- child->parent relationship with August III, King of Poland (born 17 October 1696 (greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Maria Josepha, Queen of Poland (born 8 December 1699 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Clemens Wenceslaus, Prince of Saxony (born 28 September 1739)
- sibling relationship with Franz Xaver, Prince of Saxony (born 25 August 1730)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Christian, Elector of Saxony (born 5 September 1722)
- sibling relationship with Maria Amalia, Queen Consort of Spain (born 24 November 1724)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Electress of Bavaria (born 29 August 1728)
- sibling relationship with Maria Christina, Princess of Saxony (born 12 February 1735)
- sibling relationship with Maria Margaretha, Princess of Saxony (born 13 September 1727)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Grosses vollständiges Universal-Lexicon aller Wissenschafften und Künste' by Carl Günther Ludovici (J. H. Zedler, 1739), p. 1465: "Maria Elisabeth Apollonia Casimire Francisce Xaverie ... erblichte das Lichte am 9 Februar 1736 fruh Morgens vor halb 8 Uhr auf dem Koniglichen Schlosse in Warschau."
Translation: Maria Elisabeth Apollonia Casimire Francisce Xaverie ... first saw the light early in the morning of 9 February 1736 before 7:30 o'clock at the royal castle in Warsaw.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never married)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin)