Maria Antonietta, Princess of Naples-Sicily
|Birthname||Maria Antonietta Teresa Amelia ...|
|born on||14 December 1784 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Naples, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||LMT m14e17 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°07' 17°22 Asc. 03°39'|
Princess of Naples and Sicily, as the youngest daughter of Ferdinando, King of Naples and Sicily, and Maria Carolina of Austria. As the wife of the future Fernando VII of Spain, then heir apparent to the Spanish throne, she held the title of Princess of Asturias.
On 6 October 1802, Maria Antonia married Infante Fernando in Barcelona, Spain.
She died of tuberculosis on 21 May 1806 at the Royal Palace of Aranjuez in Aranjuez, Spain.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinando I, King of the Two Sicilies (born 12 January 1751)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Carolina, Queen of Naples and Sicily (born 13 August 1752)
- spouse relationship with Fernando VII, King of Spain (born 14 October 1784). Notes: 1802-1806
- sibling relationship with Carlo, Duke of Calabria (born 4 January 1775)
- sibling relationship with Francesco I, King of the Two Sicilies (born 19 August 1777)
- sibling relationship with Gennaro, Prince of Naples and Sicily (born 12 April 1780)
- sibling relationship with Leopoldo, Prince of Salerno (born 2 July 1790)
- sibling relationship with Luisa Maria, Grand Duchess of Tuscany (born 27 July 1773)
- sibling relationship with Maria Amalia, Queen Consort of the French (born 26 April 1782)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Princess of Naples and Sicily (born 23 November 1775)
- sibling relationship with Maria Cristina Amelia, Princess of Naples-Sicily (born 17 January 1779)
- sibling relationship with Maria Cristina, Queen Consort of Sardinia (born 17 January 1779)
- sibling relationship with Maria Henrietta, Princess of Naples and Sicily (born 31 July 1787)
- sibling relationship with Maria Teresa, Holy Roman Empress (born 6 June 1772)
Originally this entry had a speculative time of 6 AM (rated C) with Sy Scholfield quoting from "Wiener Zeitung," 8 January 1785, p. 1: "Es war am 14. Dez. des Morgens, da die Königinn von Neapel von einer Prinzessinn glücklich entbunden worden." (On Dec. 14 in the morning, the Queen of Naples was happily delivered of a princess).
On 11 March 2017, Scholfield changed the time to 10 AM (rated A), having forwarded news report from "Hollandsche historische courant," 11 January 1785, p. 1: "NAPELS den 14 December 1784. Heden morgen, om 10 uuren, is Haare Majefteit, de Koningin, zeervoorfpoedig bevallen van eene Prinsesse ... namen Maria Antoinetta Therefia-Amalia-Joanna-Baptista-Francisca Galtana-Mariana Lucia." (NAPLES, 14 December 1784. This morning, at 10 o'clock, Her Majesty the Queen gave birth to a Princess ... named Maria Antoinetta Theresia Amalia Joanna Baptista-Francisca Galtana-Mariana Lucia).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)