Maria Antonietta, Princess of Bourbon
|Birthname||Maria Antonietta Giuseppina Leopoldina|
|born on||16 March 1851 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Naples, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||LMT m14e17 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°55' 04°07 Asc. 15°43'|
Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies by birth and by her marriage to Prince Alfonso, Count of Caserta, claimant to the defunct throne of the Two Sicilies.
Maria Antonietta was the eldest daughter of Prince Francesco, Count of Trapani (son of Francesco I of the Two Sicilies) and his wife (and niece) Archduchess Maria Isabella of Austria, Princess of Tuscany.
Maria Antonietta married her first cousin Prince Alfonso on 8 June 1868 in Rome. Antonietta and Alfonso had twelve children.
She died on 12 September 1938, aged 87, in Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- child->parent relationship with Maria Isabella, Archduchess of Austria (born 21 May 1834)
- spouse relationship with Alfonso, Count of Caserta (born 28 March 1841). Notes: 1868-1934
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Gazzetta di Mantova," 26 March 1851, p. 3: "Del 17. Ieri, domenica, alle ore tre antimeridiane. S. A. R. la Contessa di Trapani si sgravò felicemente di una ben conformata Real Principessa... il Santo Battesimo, imponendosele i Nomi di Maria, Antonia, Giuseppa, Leopoldina... (Il Tempo)"
(Translation: 17th. Yesterday, Sunday [16th], at three o'clock in the morning the Countess of Trapani was happily delivered of a well-formed princess ... baptised with the names Maria, Antonia, Giuseppa, Leopoldina... (Il Tempo)).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (66 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Twelve)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, by birth and marriage)