Maria Anna Sophia, Princess of Saxe-Weimar
|Birthname||M. A. S. Elisabeth Bernhardine Ida Auguste Helene|
|born on||29 March 1851 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Weimar (Thüringen), Germany, 50n59, 11e19|
|Timezone||LMT m11e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°44' 26°26 Asc. 19°58'|
German princess, as the third child of Princess Sophie of the Netherlands and her first cousin, Karl Alexander, Hereditary Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach.
She was named after her mother and godmother Queen Sophie.
She died in Weimar on 26 April 1859, aged 8, from a severe ear infection.
Link to Wikipedia biography (Dutch)
- child->parent relationship with Karl Alexander, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 24 June 1818)
- child->parent relationship with Sophie, Princess of the Netherlands (born 8 April 1824)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Sybille, Princess of Saxe-Weimar (born 28 February 1854)
- sibling relationship with Karl August, Hereditary Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar (born 31 July 1844)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 3 April 1851, p. 6: "Weimar, 29 März. Ihr Königl. Hoheit die Frau Erbgroßherzogin ist heute Morgen um 1 Uhr von einer Prinzessinn entbunden worden." (Weimar, 29 March. Her Royal Highness the consort of the Grand Duke was delivered of a princess at 1 o'clock this morning).
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Ears
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Ear infection)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 8)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach)