Maria Amalia, Duchess of Württemberg
|born on||15 August 1897 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°23' 21°56 Asc. 02°17'|
Duchess of Württemberg as the fourth child and eldest daughter of Albrecht, Duke of Württemberg and his wife Archduchess Margarete Sophie of Austria, a daughter of Archduke Carl Ludwig.
Maria Amalia was briefly engaged to Crown Prince George of Saxony in 1918. The end of the Saxon monarchy and the prince's desire to become a priest apparently led to the end of the engagement.
She died unmarried on 13 August 1923 in Altshausen, aged 25.
- other associate with Georg, Prince of Saxony (born 15 January 1893). Notes: Briefly engaged in 1918
- child->parent relationship with Albrecht, Duke of Württemberg (born 23 December 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Margarete Sophie, Archduchess of Austria (born 13 May 1870)
- sibling relationship with Albrecht Eugen, Duke of Württemberg (born 8 January 1895)
- sibling relationship with Carl Alexander, Duke of Württemberg (born 12 March 1896)
- sibling relationship with Philipp Albrecht, Duke of Württemberg (born 14 November 1893)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Bregenzer/Vorarlberger Tagblatt," 18 August 1897, p. 3: "Stuttgart, 15. August. Die Herzogin Albrecht von Württemberg wurde heute Früh ein Uhr von einer Tochter glücklich entbunden." (Stuttgart, 15 August. The Duchess Albrecht of Wurttemberg was happily delivered of a daughter at one o'clock this morning).
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 25)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg)