|Birthname||Frédéric Philippe Marguet|
|born on||11 June 1874 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Algiers, Algeria, 36n47, 3e03|
|Timezone||LMT m3e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°32' 16°14 Asc. 28°53'|
French Naval officer who spent a dozen years at sea, then returned to Naval School as a professor of naval architecture, then astronomy and maritime navigation. He wrote numerous books including Histoire de la longitude à la mer au XVIIIe siècle (History of longitude at sea in the eighteenth century, 1917) and Histoire générale de la navigation du XVe au XXe siècle (History of Navigation from the fifteenth to the twentieth century, 1931).
He died in Villeneuve-Loubet on 2 June 1951, aged 76.
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate (acte n° 802). Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin for 12 June (incorrect).
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner (Naval architecture)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Naval officer)
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (History)