|Birthname||María Marguerita Guadalupe Teresa Estela Bolado|
|born on||10 May 1917 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°54' 12°01 Asc. 08°57'|
Mexican-American actress and dancer who appeared in many American motion pictures and television productions, including Lost Horizon (1937), The Leopard Man (1943), Viva Zapata! (1952), and I'll Cry Tomorrow (1955).
She became a naturalized United States citizen on 9 November 1942. Margo was married twice. She was married to her first husband, actor Francis Lederer, from 1937 until their divorce in 1940. She was married a second time to actor Eddie Albert, from 5 December 1945 until her death, thence known as Margo Albert. Margo and Albert had two children, a son (actor Edward Albert) and a daughter (Maria Carmen Zucht, who served as her father's business manager). She died from brain cancer on 17 July 1985, aged 68, in Pacific Palisades, California.
- associate relationship with Meredith, Burgess (born 16 November 1907). Notes: Romantic co-stars in 1936 film "Winterset"
- parent->child relationship with Albert, Edward (born 20 February 1951)
- spouse relationship with Albert, Eddie (born 22 April 1906). Notes: 1945-1985
- other kin relationship with Cugat, Xavier (born 1 January 1900). Notes: Uncle/ niece
- Relationship : Marriage 1937 (Francis Lederer)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1940 (Francis Lederer)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry (María Margarita Guadalupe Bolado y Castilla).
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Eddie Albert, 2nd husband, 1945-1985)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Francis Lederer; Eddie Albert)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Edward Albert)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Artistic)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Other Entertain/Bus (Chairperson of arts board)