Margherita, Princess of Bourbon-Parma
|Birthname||Margherita Maria Teresa Enrichetta|
|born on||1 January 1847 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Lucca, Italy, 43n50, 10e29|
|Timezone||LMT m10e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°04' 03°34 Asc. 00°42'|
Princess of Bourbon-Parma as the eldest child and daughter of Carlos III, Duke of Parma and Princess Louise Marie Thérèse of France, the eldest daughter of Charles Ferdinand, Duke of Berry and Princess Caroline Ferdinande Louise of the Two Sicilies. Margherita was thus a great-granddaughter of Charles X of France. She was a niece of Henri, comte de Chambord, disputedly King of France and Navarre from 2 to 9 August 1830 and afterwards the Legitimist Pretender to the throne of France from 1844 to 1883. Through her marriage to Carlos, Duke of Madrid, Carlist claimant to the Spanish throne, Margherita was titular Queen consort of Spain, France, and Navarre.
Margherita and Carlos married on 4 February 1867 at Schloss Frohsdorf in Frohsdorf, Lower Austria, Austrian Empire. They had five children.
She died on 29 January 1893, aged 46, in Viareggio, Tuscany, Kingdom of Italy.
- parent->child relationship with Alicia, Infanta of Spain (born 29 June 1876)
- parent->child relationship with Beatriz, Infanta of Spain (born 21 March 1874)
- parent->child relationship with Blanca, Infanta of Spain (born 7 September 1868)
- parent->child relationship with Jaime, Duke of Madrid (born 27 June 1870)
- child->parent relationship with Louise Marie Thérèse d'Artois (born 21 September 1819)
- spouse relationship with Carlos Maria, Duke of Madrid (born 30 March 1848). Notes: 1867-1893
- sibling relationship with Alicia, Grand Duchess of Tuscany (born 27 December 1849)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Klagenfurter Zeitung," 20 January 1847, p. 2: "Lucca, vom 4. Jänner. Am 1. d. M., um 2 Uhr Morgens, wurde den Einwohnern dieser Stadt die Entbindung I. k. H. unserer Erbprinzessin von einer Tochter durch Kanonendonner verkündet. An dem nämlichen Abende erhielt die neugeborne Prinzessin bei der in den königl. Appartements vollzogenen Taufe die Namen Margarita Maria Theresa Enrichetta..."
(Lucca, 4 January. On the morning of the 1st, at two o'clock, cannons announced to the inhabitants of this city the birth of our hereditary princess of a daughter, and on the same evening the newborn princess was christened in the royal apartments with the names Margarita Maria Theresa Enrichetta ...).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, by marriage)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Parma, by birth)