|Birthname||Brandon Cole Margera|
|born on||28 September 1979 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||West Chester, Pennsylvania, 39n58, 75w36|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°26' 21°51 Asc. 10°39'|
American professional skateboarder, stunt performer, and television personality, who came to prominence after appearing in MTV's Jackass crew. He has since appeared in MTV's Viva La Bam and Bam's Unholy Union, all three Jackass movies, and Haggard and Minghags, both of which he co-wrote and directed.
Margera was engaged to Jenn Rivell, a divorced single mother. Rivell played a prominent part in several of his projects and the couple appeared to be cohabiting in various episodes of Viva La Bam. Their seven-year relationship ended in 2005. In November 2006, Margera filed for "Protection From Abuse" from Rivell after she allegedly broke into his house.
In 2006, Margera became engaged to childhood friend Melissa "Missy" Rothstein. The events leading up to their wedding (with about 350 friends and family in attendance) on 3 February 2007 in downtown Philadelphia, were chronicled on the MTV series Bam's Unholy Union. The couple's honeymoon was in Dubai. In 2008, during an appearance on LA Ink, Margera told Kat Von D about $13,000 in damages occurred during his wedding celebration, explaining, "I was kind of ready for it, though. I was like, 'I'm inviting the Jackass crew. If something doesn't get broken then that's not right'."
In July 2009, Margera was taken to hospital by paramedics and state troopers after Missy called 911 following a four-day alcohol binge. In regard to the drinking binge, Margera said, "I may get a divorce... booze helps." In October 2010, Margera told Howard Stern that he and Missy were living in separate cities, they meet once a week, and that Missy knew that he had girlfriends. The couple divorced in November 2012.
On 5 October 2013, Margera married Nicole Boyd in Reykjavík, Iceland. Their son, Phoenix Wolf, was born on 23 December 2017.
- associate relationship with Acuña, Jason (born 16 May 1973). Notes: Co-stars on "Jackass"
- associate relationship with Dunn, Ryan (born 11 June 1977). Notes: Co-stars on "Jackass"
- associate relationship with Knoxville, Johnny (born 11 March 1971). Notes: Co-stars on "Jackass"
- associate relationship with McGhehey, Ehren (born 29 November 1976). Notes: Co-stars on "Jackass"
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 December 2017 (Birth of son, Phoenix Wolf)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes his wife on social media, "At midnight 35 years ago April and Phil margera gave birth to the love of my life Happy birthday my sweet bam". 
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Stunt work
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Sports : Skating (skateboarder)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script